Accessories and Documentation
Here we get a good look at the accessory package for the Black Label. I love the screw driver key setup and have a set on each of my key rings.
Cooler Master included a special set of Black Label branded air deflectors as well as an extra set of fan attachment pieces so that you can add a second fan to the Z600R.
When I say Cooler Master made a complete 360 degree black system, we really mean it, all the way down to the screws included with the system.
The documentation goes beyond what these three products come with separately. In the top right corner you will notice the credit card style card that has your serial number listed in the left corner. This number is used to make your forum account on the special Black Label Forum found on Cooler Master's website.
Compared to the special documentation that came with our sample CSX Medusa, the Black Label's paper package appears to be a little on the weak side. Cooler Master does have an option to obtain a certificate of authentication from what they are calling an Appraisal Service. The down side to this is that Cooler Master is charging a 50 USD fee for this service.
The Black Label package also comes with many other perks for their owners. Here you can see a list of everything that is included.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell gave away HTC Vive Pre's like Santa Claus, no really
- LG unveils the touch-enabled Quick Cover for its unannounced G5 phone
- Rocket League's second season kicks off with a bang
- Quantum Break not an Xbox One Exclusive, coming to PC on April 5th
- Blade and Soul getting new content after reaching 2 million players
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance