The External View
The case comes wrapped in a cloth bag that is re-used for transport. I am not exactly sure why brown was used; I just call it like I see it.
If you are like me and love piano black, the Black Label is the case you dream about. The front has more shine than the sun after light hits it. Forget about measuring the amount of shine a CPU cooler has, put it next to the front panel on the Black Label Cosmos and the Cosmos will win every time.
New for the Black Label Cosmos is the window door that we see here. The window is smoke colored, but lets just enough light through to be able to see the number plate attached to the air screen just inside of the case. Adding a couple of case lights (not included) would really bring out the internals of the system.
Cooler Master didn't leave anything out of the spray booth; the back of the case also gets a few nice coats of black. The two latch keys were also molded with black plastic. The standard Cosmo cases were molded in gray.
Here we are able to see the brushed aluminum with a layer of black over the top. The case is an aluminum work of art from all sides.
The carry rails have also been hit with paint, making for a completely black case.
Just in case you were wondering, like I was at first, the inside of the door had a little paint work done as well. Cooler Master didn't cut any corners when it came to the system; everything was as it should be.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives