The Cooler Master Black Label is comprised of three parts, two are special editions and the third appears to be right off the retail shelf. The first and most desirable of the Black Label components is the black Cosmos case that many will call the star attraction. Adding to the special black theme is the Cooler Master 600R CPU cooler in tricked out black livery, exclusive to the Black Label package. The third product is the new Cooler Master UCP-700W power supply, in all black attire of course.
The specifications of the case and the cooler are identical to the standard retail release.
The power supplies issued for the Black Label left us a little puzzled. Cooler Master sells several PSUs at 1000 watts or higher and for the premium price we expected to see a premium PSU with the system. Not that the UCP-700W or Real Power M850 are not good or even premium power supplies, but since the case has a window, the modular Silent Pro M 700W would have been a better choice. Then again, the massive power of the Real Power Pro 1250W could also have been chosen since users will want to keep the entire package together as one unit and the big power 1250W would ensure a future reserve for whatever Intel, AMD and NVIDIA have to throw our way.
Availability and Cost
The Cooler Master Black Label has an MSRP of 600 USD here in the US. As you can imagine, with only 50 coming to the country, availability is very limited. We have not been able to find a Black Labeled listed for sale on any website, in any country. This can be a problem if you really want one, but that also leads to the appeal of the product.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset