A Word on Interfacing
The player has a great look about it with the gloss plastic shell accentuated by the ultra-bright blue LEDs embedded beneath the touch zones. The biggest let down, however, has to be the way the touch interface works.
The zones are not very clearly defined on the touch interface and I have often hit the context menu instead of skipping a song or trying to turn the volume up. I should think one of the key points of an mp3 player's interface is to be able to use it without looking at it.
What with the active lifestyle we all lead, I don't like having to look down at my player while I'm walking along a busy street, for fear of running into people or more importantly running into the big metal wheeled things that are most definitely harder than my squishy frame.
Despite my nay-sayings, however, there is nothing wrong with a touch interface, but it needs to be more intuitive than this. A change to the button layout could ensure that there are fewer mistakes and a physical feedback could make the world of difference to the way we interact with our gadgets.
Enough of the bad, let's talk about how good this player is at actually pumping out your tunes!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- ASUS ZenFone 4 to be premium device with Snapdragon 835
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4