A Word on Interfacing
The player has a great look about it with the gloss plastic shell accentuated by the ultra-bright blue LEDs embedded beneath the touch zones. The biggest let down, however, has to be the way the touch interface works.
The zones are not very clearly defined on the touch interface and I have often hit the context menu instead of skipping a song or trying to turn the volume up. I should think one of the key points of an mp3 player's interface is to be able to use it without looking at it.
What with the active lifestyle we all lead, I don't like having to look down at my player while I'm walking along a busy street, for fear of running into people or more importantly running into the big metal wheeled things that are most definitely harder than my squishy frame.
Despite my nay-sayings, however, there is nothing wrong with a touch interface, but it needs to be more intuitive than this. A change to the button layout could ensure that there are fewer mistakes and a physical feedback could make the world of difference to the way we interact with our gadgets.
Enough of the bad, let's talk about how good this player is at actually pumping out your tunes!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club