The Vigor Monsoon III LT takes Vigor outside the realm of their previous TEC coolers. With the Monsoon III LT being an all air CPU cooler, they did admirably in their pursuit of taking a marketed cooler and adding their own touches. I would like to see more attempts at this same philosophy to other coolers as well.
You can tell by the charts, the Monsoon III LT performs well in its price range. With a two fan system the noise level is kept to a minimum and this cooler is redesigned to add a bit of flare to any rig. With this cooler being priced at $59.99, $18 above the Hyper 212, it makes it a bit tougher of a decision based on price vs. performance. If you are looking for a good cooler with little added noise, a flood of blue light from the fans and an all black look, this may very well be the cooler for you.
I don't have any complaints about this cooler, just a couple suggestions. I would have liked to have seen something other than the standard Cooler Master mounting hardware, maybe a screw in setup like a pro-mount for water blocks. Secondly, I would have liked to have seen this cooler have the 90 CFM fans that are placed on the Z600R. With this kind of airflow, yes the noise level would have gone up a bit, but this cooler could have been a real monster.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Vigor Monsoon III LT]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla's Model 3 priced as low as $25,000 after tax subsidies in the US
- Fuel cell maker teases 7-day battery life on smartphones inevitable
- Uber drops its 5% fee in London, to get taxi drivers using Uber
- Micron updates GDDR5X progression, volume production this summer
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance