The Vigor Monsoon III LT takes Vigor outside the realm of their previous TEC coolers. With the Monsoon III LT being an all air CPU cooler, they did admirably in their pursuit of taking a marketed cooler and adding their own touches. I would like to see more attempts at this same philosophy to other coolers as well.
You can tell by the charts, the Monsoon III LT performs well in its price range. With a two fan system the noise level is kept to a minimum and this cooler is redesigned to add a bit of flare to any rig. With this cooler being priced at $59.99, $18 above the Hyper 212, it makes it a bit tougher of a decision based on price vs. performance. If you are looking for a good cooler with little added noise, a flood of blue light from the fans and an all black look, this may very well be the cooler for you.
I don't have any complaints about this cooler, just a couple suggestions. I would have liked to have seen something other than the standard Cooler Master mounting hardware, maybe a screw in setup like a pro-mount for water blocks. Secondly, I would have liked to have seen this cooler have the 90 CFM fans that are placed on the Z600R. With this kind of airflow, yes the noise level would have gone up a bit, but this cooler could have been a real monster.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Vigor Monsoon III LT]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Meizu unveils Pro 7: Dual camera, secondary display
- Visceral's Star Wars game on schedule for 2018 release
- The first official pictures of Radeon RX Vega leaked
- AMD Vega 20 with 32GB of HBM2 teased with Vega 10/11/12
- Coolest thing you'll see today: 360° video from a rocket
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers