Accessories and Documentation
The Vigor Monsoon III LT comes with a really large assortment of parts. On the left is the supplied AMD and in the centre is Cooler Masters LGA775 kit. The new addition is the 1366 mounting kit on the right. While I have seen this with my testing for Cooler Master as well as in previous reviews here, it's a really tedious process to assemble. Once you get the motherboard out and all the parts set up it is a rock solid design, but I wouldn't mind something a bit simpler.
The instructions are printed to the one side of this foldout. They supply different ways to mount if clearance is an issue for the backing plates as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Vigor Monsoon III LT]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve wants to make Source 2 engine free for all devs
- Microsoft buys leading API studio Simplygon
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One
- Halo 6 won't be Project Scorpio launch game after all
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup