Accessories and Documentation
The Vigor Monsoon III LT comes with a really large assortment of parts. On the left is the supplied AMD and in the centre is Cooler Masters LGA775 kit. The new addition is the 1366 mounting kit on the right. While I have seen this with my testing for Cooler Master as well as in previous reviews here, it's a really tedious process to assemble. Once you get the motherboard out and all the parts set up it is a rock solid design, but I wouldn't mind something a bit simpler.
The instructions are printed to the one side of this foldout. They supply different ways to mount if clearance is an issue for the backing plates as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Vigor Monsoon III LT]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break to receive Xbox One X enhancements
- Xbox One X trade-in offer revealed
- PlayerUnknown: we want PC version of PUBG on Xbox
- Xbox One X pre-orders available now
- 100 games will be enhanced on Xbox One X
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect