Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Vigor Monsoon III LT weighs in at 855 grams and is 160mm tall. This cooler supports a large array of CPU's, including the new Socket Bi (LGA 1366) Core i7 lineup. To keep the Vigor cool, they went with black translucent fans with blue LED's to add to the lighting decor.
The Monsoon III LT comes with a flat copper base that transfers heat through four 6mm copper heat pipes. The heat then travels up to the dual aluminum fin configuration, sandwiched between two 9 bladed fans. The heat is then removed from the fins in just under 70CFM of airflow per fan. With the fans being rated at a max of 20 dBA, this cooler should be barely audible in any chassis.
Taking a quick trip over to Newegg reveals that the Vigor Monsoon III LT retails at $59.99 with free shipping at the moment. At this time I can only find the cooler at one other e-tailer, but I would expect others to carry the line as well. The Monsoon III LT does break the magic $50 mark that a few premium coolers ring in at as well. We shall see a bit later how it holds up to the other coolers in its price bracket.
I can only hope more companies get on the ball and start getting their i7 hardware into the respective coolers. Seeing what I have, with people already using the new Intel line of CPU's, cooling on air is getting to be a really tough job. Many people have their favorites, but not all come with the supported hardware to keep these coolers functional with an upgrade. With engineering comes cost, though, so let's see if the cost here is for added features or performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Vigor Monsoon III LT]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD details their new Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards
- Watch 26 minutes of leaked No Man's Sky footage
- Last day for Windows 10 free upgrade is today
- Radeon 16.7.3 drivers improve Rise of the Tomb Raider performance
- Pay what you want for 180+ hours of game dev training
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Linksys EA9500 MAX-STREAM AC5400 Wireless Router Review
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio