Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Vigor Monsoon III LT weighs in at 855 grams and is 160mm tall. This cooler supports a large array of CPU's, including the new Socket Bi (LGA 1366) Core i7 lineup. To keep the Vigor cool, they went with black translucent fans with blue LED's to add to the lighting decor.
The Monsoon III LT comes with a flat copper base that transfers heat through four 6mm copper heat pipes. The heat then travels up to the dual aluminum fin configuration, sandwiched between two 9 bladed fans. The heat is then removed from the fins in just under 70CFM of airflow per fan. With the fans being rated at a max of 20 dBA, this cooler should be barely audible in any chassis.
Taking a quick trip over to Newegg reveals that the Vigor Monsoon III LT retails at $59.99 with free shipping at the moment. At this time I can only find the cooler at one other e-tailer, but I would expect others to carry the line as well. The Monsoon III LT does break the magic $50 mark that a few premium coolers ring in at as well. We shall see a bit later how it holds up to the other coolers in its price bracket.
I can only hope more companies get on the ball and start getting their i7 hardware into the respective coolers. Seeing what I have, with people already using the new Intel line of CPU's, cooling on air is getting to be a really tough job. Many people have their favorites, but not all come with the supported hardware to keep these coolers functional with an upgrade. With engineering comes cost, though, so let's see if the cost here is for added features or performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Vigor Monsoon III LT]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset