This is the first cooler from Vigor that I have tested, but they have had a couple of other CPU coolers on the market, both of which were TEC air coolers. Vigor also has a nice lineup of cases as well as complete systems. This time instead of the plain looking coolers mounted to their TEC's, Vigor has taken a different approach. They opted out of the TEC part and have gone with a stand-alone air cooler.
What we have with us today is the Vigor Monsoon III LT, Vigor's first CPU cooler without a TEC to share the Monsoon name. Previously Vigor's lineup was the Monsoon II and the Monsoon II Lite, both using a TEC plate to aid in how they cooled. The Monsoon III LT is an eye catching design and the obvious use of dual fans is a plus to getting more airflow. First impressions of this cooler are that it looks nice in all-black attire and it seems up to the task of keeping the newer over clocked CPU's within healthy operating temperatures.
Vigor's claim with this cooler is that they took "what would be a traditional air cooler, and pump it so full of steroids that even BALCO would be impressed". With that being said, I expect good things to be had from purchasing this cooler. Lets strap it to the CPU torture test and see how well the Monsoon III LT stacks up to the rest.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Vigor Monsoon III LT]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio