This is the first cooler from Vigor that I have tested, but they have had a couple of other CPU coolers on the market, both of which were TEC air coolers. Vigor also has a nice lineup of cases as well as complete systems. This time instead of the plain looking coolers mounted to their TEC's, Vigor has taken a different approach. They opted out of the TEC part and have gone with a stand-alone air cooler.
What we have with us today is the Vigor Monsoon III LT, Vigor's first CPU cooler without a TEC to share the Monsoon name. Previously Vigor's lineup was the Monsoon II and the Monsoon II Lite, both using a TEC plate to aid in how they cooled. The Monsoon III LT is an eye catching design and the obvious use of dual fans is a plus to getting more airflow. First impressions of this cooler are that it looks nice in all-black attire and it seems up to the task of keeping the newer over clocked CPU's within healthy operating temperatures.
Vigor's claim with this cooler is that they took "what would be a traditional air cooler, and pump it so full of steroids that even BALCO would be impressed". With that being said, I expect good things to be had from purchasing this cooler. Lets strap it to the CPU torture test and see how well the Monsoon III LT stacks up to the rest.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Vigor Monsoon III LT]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications