At the top of the package we have the G.Skill logo. We also have mention of the fact that this is a Tri-Channel Memory kit and that it's intended for use with Intel Core i7 CPUs. Below that we can see a little tag line from G.Skill that says "Extreme performance for Nehalem from G.Skill."
The rest of the package is taken up by the three 2GB modules; we can see exactly what they look like and we can also see the information on the module that tells us about the speed of the modules. We will have a closer look at that in a second.
Turning the package over, we have once again the G.Skill logo and a bit of a run down about the kit. Towards the bottom we have the URL, contact details and a sticker that gives us a rundown on the main specifications.
Pulling the modules out of the package, there isn't anything we haven't really seen already thanks to the fact you can see the modules when they're all packed up. Being a part of the PI series, we have the special heatsink that makes the modules look great.
On one side of the modules we have the G.Skill logo along with the PI logo; the other side has the same but also a sticker that gives us a rundown on the speed, size, timings etc.
Having a closer look at the sticker, we can see that the modules are PC-12800 or 1600MHz, have the default timings of 8-8-8-21 and are rated to run at 1.6v - 1.65v. We can also see that the kit is 2GB x 3, giving us a grand total of 6GB of memory.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Everest Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines