At the top of the package we have the G.Skill logo. We also have mention of the fact that this is a Tri-Channel Memory kit and that it's intended for use with Intel Core i7 CPUs. Below that we can see a little tag line from G.Skill that says "Extreme performance for Nehalem from G.Skill."
The rest of the package is taken up by the three 2GB modules; we can see exactly what they look like and we can also see the information on the module that tells us about the speed of the modules. We will have a closer look at that in a second.
Turning the package over, we have once again the G.Skill logo and a bit of a run down about the kit. Towards the bottom we have the URL, contact details and a sticker that gives us a rundown on the main specifications.
Pulling the modules out of the package, there isn't anything we haven't really seen already thanks to the fact you can see the modules when they're all packed up. Being a part of the PI series, we have the special heatsink that makes the modules look great.
On one side of the modules we have the G.Skill logo along with the PI logo; the other side has the same but also a sticker that gives us a rundown on the speed, size, timings etc.
Having a closer look at the sticker, we can see that the modules are PC-12800 or 1600MHz, have the default timings of 8-8-8-21 and are rated to run at 1.6v - 1.65v. We can also see that the kit is 2GB x 3, giving us a grand total of 6GB of memory.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Everest Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Nioh is finalized and ready for production
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99