Take a picture... it'll last longer
As you can see, the camera quality is pretty poor in low light situations. I took about four pictures of the mixing stack and this is the best one; you may find yourself retaking several before you get a mediocre shot as well.
The camera performs mildly better in stronger light situations, but truthfully I have never understood the fascination to make mobile phone cameras.
Cameras require a decent sized lens and you simply cannot do this on a small device. If you want great picture quality then you need a decent camera. If you want pictures to stick onto facebook of you being silly with your friends on a late night out, then the camera on here is more than acceptable; just don't expect any shots in the national geographic anytime soon.
The same can be said for the video play back function. This is simply below average for mobile standards now days. The sound isn't too shabby, however. When used at a recent gig I was able to get semi decent sound over the device.
Over all, for the added camera I can't complain. It has a simple led flash for low light situations and it takes below average phone pictures, but I have found myself using this often enough to still justify having it on the phone. Truthfully, though, if you want to be taking lots of pictures I would suggest you think about a proper stand alone camera.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD