Take a picture... it'll last longer
As you can see, the camera quality is pretty poor in low light situations. I took about four pictures of the mixing stack and this is the best one; you may find yourself retaking several before you get a mediocre shot as well.
The camera performs mildly better in stronger light situations, but truthfully I have never understood the fascination to make mobile phone cameras.
Cameras require a decent sized lens and you simply cannot do this on a small device. If you want great picture quality then you need a decent camera. If you want pictures to stick onto facebook of you being silly with your friends on a late night out, then the camera on here is more than acceptable; just don't expect any shots in the national geographic anytime soon.
The same can be said for the video play back function. This is simply below average for mobile standards now days. The sound isn't too shabby, however. When used at a recent gig I was able to get semi decent sound over the device.
Over all, for the added camera I can't complain. It has a simple led flash for low light situations and it takes below average phone pictures, but I have found myself using this often enough to still justify having it on the phone. Truthfully, though, if you want to be taking lots of pictures I would suggest you think about a proper stand alone camera.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications