Take a picture... it'll last longer
As you can see, the camera quality is pretty poor in low light situations. I took about four pictures of the mixing stack and this is the best one; you may find yourself retaking several before you get a mediocre shot as well.
The camera performs mildly better in stronger light situations, but truthfully I have never understood the fascination to make mobile phone cameras.
Cameras require a decent sized lens and you simply cannot do this on a small device. If you want great picture quality then you need a decent camera. If you want pictures to stick onto facebook of you being silly with your friends on a late night out, then the camera on here is more than acceptable; just don't expect any shots in the national geographic anytime soon.
The same can be said for the video play back function. This is simply below average for mobile standards now days. The sound isn't too shabby, however. When used at a recent gig I was able to get semi decent sound over the device.
Over all, for the added camera I can't complain. It has a simple led flash for low light situations and it takes below average phone pictures, but I have found myself using this often enough to still justify having it on the phone. Truthfully, though, if you want to be taking lots of pictures I would suggest you think about a proper stand alone camera.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent