Take a picture... it'll last longer
As you can see, the camera quality is pretty poor in low light situations. I took about four pictures of the mixing stack and this is the best one; you may find yourself retaking several before you get a mediocre shot as well.
The camera performs mildly better in stronger light situations, but truthfully I have never understood the fascination to make mobile phone cameras.
Cameras require a decent sized lens and you simply cannot do this on a small device. If you want great picture quality then you need a decent camera. If you want pictures to stick onto facebook of you being silly with your friends on a late night out, then the camera on here is more than acceptable; just don't expect any shots in the national geographic anytime soon.
The same can be said for the video play back function. This is simply below average for mobile standards now days. The sound isn't too shabby, however. When used at a recent gig I was able to get semi decent sound over the device.
Over all, for the added camera I can't complain. It has a simple led flash for low light situations and it takes below average phone pictures, but I have found myself using this often enough to still justify having it on the phone. Truthfully, though, if you want to be taking lots of pictures I would suggest you think about a proper stand alone camera.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Top Memorial Day laptop deals with 7th Gen Kaby Lake
- New Dragon Age game could be big-budget, not RTS spinoff
- LeEco's crash in the US leaves hundreds unemployed
- Tekken 7 PC requirements revealed
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017