The CoolIT Systems Domino A.L.C.
For systems with windows this is the view that you will see. Once powered the screen comes alive with fan and pump speeds as well as the liquid temperature.
Moving around to the side, you can see the button on the left that changes the Dominos fan speed setting. The radiator uses several fins which adds to the surface area, making the liquid easier to cool.
From the back we see the pump just under the control box.
CoolIT Systems got in a little branding on the fan; we don't mind. The fan has fairly large blades and these are needed to pull air through the high density fins that are used on the radiator.
The fan / radiator combo attaches to your chassis with pre-installed rubber grommets. These eliminate the transfer of vibration to the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The CoolIT Systems Domino A.L.C.]
- Page 5 [The CoolIT Systems Domino A.L.C. - Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup]
- Page 8 [Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout comes to Seattle with massive new Fallout 3-sized mod
- G.Skill to host OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex
- Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' teaser dethrones 'Force Awakens' views
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs