For those who have been building their own systems for a while, you get accustomed to certain brand names. That said, I always enjoy the opportunity to look at some of the new names that come to the market place. Such is the case with a company named IKONIK; a relative newcomer whom we have looked at once in the past with one of their enclosures. Cases are not the only thing they are making, though. Also included in their product lineup are SIM (System Intelligent Management) modules for their high-end system enclosures and power supplies.
Today we will be looking at one of their upper echelon of power supplies, the Vulcan 1200. It is an enthusiast class model designed for those who like to push the edge of technology. We will begin by looking at the feature set, then delve into the performance levels of this new kid on the block. After all, we're talking about your upgrading dollars here so we want to see if the Vulcan 1200 is worth your time and money.
So relax for a bit as we dig into this newcomer, IKONIK. Let's find out if they are worthy of consideration for your next build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's dual Fiji chip spotted as Radeon R9 Gemini, is this the Fury X2?
- Aware of 'let's play' videos? Here's every single one summarized
- This Grand Theft Auto IV hyper-realistic mod is better than real life
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 arrives, IGN says pop-shove it in the garbage
- The important question has been answered: Will the new iPhone 6s bend?
- ASROCK FM2A88X-ITX+ No video first boot
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog