Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0
Version and / or Patch Used: 4.0
Developer Homepage: http://www.adobe.com
Product Homepage: http://www.adobe.com/products/premiereel/
Our test with Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0 is performed with a raw two hour AVI file. It is then compressed into DivX format using the latest version codec. We measure the time it takes to encode.
In real world application tests we see that the Athlon X2 7750 manages good performance, it almost matches up the X3 however AMD's weak point has always been the media encoding tests and Intel really pushes its CPU's here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The New Recruit]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Everest]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Super PI]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - SYSmark 2007 Preview]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements 4]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- Dolby Atmos update coming for Xbox One S
- LinusTechTips makes $3,000 custom watercooled PS4
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software