With all this nifty gear stuffed into it, you might think the mouse is a little oversized for a travelling companion. But in actuality, it's one of the smallest wireless mice I have reviewed; maintaining the delicate balance of being small enough to slip in a laptop bag, but at the same time still fitting comfortably in the hand.
As can be seen in these pictures below, the comparison in size to Microsoft's Explorer Mini mouse shows that this mouse is a much tighter package to one of its main rivals. However, I prefer the rubber grips of the GM-M7700 as it gives the mouse a much nicer feel when being held for long periods of time.
Firing up some games like World of Warcraft to play for a couple of hours and we can see that the laser tracks well and there is no hand cramping that is usually associated with the half sized rodents.
Plugging it into my HTPC, the mouse is good up to 10 meters away and this is certainly well specced; there was no lag or drop out in the signal while navigating around my movie collection.
Getting into precision work is where the dual DPI system comes into its own. As an electronic engineer I sometimes need to make tiny precise movements when designing circuits and having the ability to switch between faster and more precise tracking is a god-send!
In conclusion, I would say that this mouse is a firm favourite for travelling with, due to its smaller package, comfort and multiple DPI settings. So don't be afraid to splurge a little next time you are looking for a good wireless mouse.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines