With all this nifty gear stuffed into it, you might think the mouse is a little oversized for a travelling companion. But in actuality, it's one of the smallest wireless mice I have reviewed; maintaining the delicate balance of being small enough to slip in a laptop bag, but at the same time still fitting comfortably in the hand.
As can be seen in these pictures below, the comparison in size to Microsoft's Explorer Mini mouse shows that this mouse is a much tighter package to one of its main rivals. However, I prefer the rubber grips of the GM-M7700 as it gives the mouse a much nicer feel when being held for long periods of time.
Firing up some games like World of Warcraft to play for a couple of hours and we can see that the laser tracks well and there is no hand cramping that is usually associated with the half sized rodents.
Plugging it into my HTPC, the mouse is good up to 10 meters away and this is certainly well specced; there was no lag or drop out in the signal while navigating around my movie collection.
Getting into precision work is where the dual DPI system comes into its own. As an electronic engineer I sometimes need to make tiny precise movements when designing circuits and having the ability to switch between faster and more precise tracking is a god-send!
In conclusion, I would say that this mouse is a firm favourite for travelling with, due to its smaller package, comfort and multiple DPI settings. So don't be afraid to splurge a little next time you are looking for a good wireless mouse.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- Top Memorial Day laptop deals with 7th Gen Kaby Lake
- New Dragon Age game could be big-budget, not RTS spinoff
- LeEco's crash in the US leaves hundreds unemployed
- Tekken 7 PC requirements revealed
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017