Feel the Material
The laser tracks well on the new pad with no jitters or spurious movements when moving the mouse in a straight line, meaning you don't have to constantly compensate for any drift the mouse might experience on poorer gaming surfaces.
Putting in a longer session in World of Warcraft; the mouse doesn't cause any hand cramping or stiffness when you're on an all night raid. I've had trouble with mice in the past where I've had to pinch my hand in further than normal to grip the mouse adequately and this resulted in some serious hand cramping after only a few hours. I call it laptop mouse syndrome.
Overall, I'd say that this rodent belongs among the ranks of top end gaming mice. With its customisability and solid performance, it's become a quick favourite of mine because of the balance between ergonomics and features.
One slight issue I had trouble with, however, is the software scroll speeds seem far too high if you have them anywhere past the second notch. I'd often go flying past parts of web pages I'd wanted to see. Trying to compensate for this under the Windows scroll speed defaults it to the M8000 software setting.
This mouse should definitely be considered if you are looking for a top quality gaming mouse from a top quality name like GIGABYTE, because you are not going to be disappointed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GALAX shows off Hall of Fame 4000MHz DDR4 RAM
- GALAX unveils new prismatic Gamer Series DDR4 RAM lineup
- New ASUS ROG Swift monitor can hit 180Hz with NVIDIA G-Sync
- ASUS VR headset makes a surprise appearance at Computex
- MSI wants to put a GTX 1080 in its new VR PC backpack
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream