A third on the Mini-ITX front this week; it seems as if this micro standard is getting a huge boost. So far we have seen VIA really pushing EPIA for the card PC market, however, Mini-ITX has a home in the home, specifically, the Home Theatre and Digital Home PC segment. When it comes to compact designs, Mini-ITX is truly the ultimate in Mini PC's. While we have smaller standards like Pico-ITX, their design is simply too small with limiting features, so Mini-ITX is the perfect compromise.
So far Nano has shown us that power can come from a small package. However, Albatron showed us that they can bring small form to a large CPU like the AM2+ platform and what a performer it was for the price.
Today ZOTAC has its newest kid on the block based around the nForce 630i Intel LGA775 chipset. What this means is one main thing; Core 2 baby. So while small, it's capable of harnessing some real power. Today we test it out to see just how much punch this board really does have.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Media Playback]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 8 [Power Usage]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Score this award-winning Bluetooth speaker for 50% off
- Blizzard talk rewards in World of Warcraft patch: 7.1
- The sales of smartwatches have dropped by more than 50%
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Intel's new Atom processor is a step closer to Skynet
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards