Overall, this keyboard is one of the most solid solutions I have ever seen on the market for gaming. It maintains all the great functionality of the gamer style keyboard by giving the user assignable hot keys and at the same time, the solid cherry key switches will mean less "uh-oh" and "whoops!" when you accidentally toss that grenade at your team mates.
There is some room for improvement, though; it would have been really nice to see some lighting on this keyboard, even with the bright orange WASD keys it's still hard to make out any of them in near darkness of your monitors glow. It's a feature that every manufacturer and their dog are pumping out and it wouldn't take anything from the board if it was added, so fingers crossed for revision 2.0!
Never before have I encountered such a solid and weighty keyboard; I think in the event of the zombie apocalypse, my weapon of choice would be the GK-K8000 gaming keyboard. At the very least I could listen to my music on it while I fight off the zombie hoards!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD