Overall, this keyboard is one of the most solid solutions I have ever seen on the market for gaming. It maintains all the great functionality of the gamer style keyboard by giving the user assignable hot keys and at the same time, the solid cherry key switches will mean less "uh-oh" and "whoops!" when you accidentally toss that grenade at your team mates.
There is some room for improvement, though; it would have been really nice to see some lighting on this keyboard, even with the bright orange WASD keys it's still hard to make out any of them in near darkness of your monitors glow. It's a feature that every manufacturer and their dog are pumping out and it wouldn't take anything from the board if it was added, so fingers crossed for revision 2.0!
Never before have I encountered such a solid and weighty keyboard; I think in the event of the zombie apocalypse, my weapon of choice would be the GK-K8000 gaming keyboard. At the very least I could listen to my music on it while I fight off the zombie hoards!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition