Overall, this keyboard is one of the most solid solutions I have ever seen on the market for gaming. It maintains all the great functionality of the gamer style keyboard by giving the user assignable hot keys and at the same time, the solid cherry key switches will mean less "uh-oh" and "whoops!" when you accidentally toss that grenade at your team mates.
There is some room for improvement, though; it would have been really nice to see some lighting on this keyboard, even with the bright orange WASD keys it's still hard to make out any of them in near darkness of your monitors glow. It's a feature that every manufacturer and their dog are pumping out and it wouldn't take anything from the board if it was added, so fingers crossed for revision 2.0!
Never before have I encountered such a solid and weighty keyboard; I think in the event of the zombie apocalypse, my weapon of choice would be the GK-K8000 gaming keyboard. At the very least I could listen to my music on it while I fight off the zombie hoards!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league