Lean On Me
Now, you might think that with the rest flapping around all over the place that it might not sit properly on the table... think again. This sits flush to the table with no wobble and no movement once you rest your wrists on top of it. The rubber feet used on the keyboard and the rest make sure that the keyboard never moves about unintentionally.
Looking to the back of the board, we can see a B-type connector for hooking up the keyboard and a single A-type socket to let you plug in any manner of USB gadgetry that litters your desk. In fairness I would have liked to have seen another port, at least on the back to give the user more options, but instead GIGABYTE did something very clever...
There are 2x3.5mm jacks on the side of the board to allow you to plug in headphones and a microphone; a standard headset fare for a gamer who wants to lay some smack talk about yo' mama! - But wait... where are the cables on the back to transfer the appropriate jacks from the back of the computer to the desktop?
The clever clogs at GIGABYTE have thought to sneak in a USB based audio chipset to drive those ports, which means you only have to have one cable to connect up to the PC! Genius! It's a Vista certified C-Media 6300 chip, too, so driver support certainly isn't an issue.
Similarly, the macro keys have 4MB of onboard memory to let you assign up to 13 presets and macros and then not have to worry about drivers when you take it to a frag fest!
Included special function keys are standard volume up/down/mute and a lock key to lock out the Windows button nestled between CTRL and ALT. There's also a GHOST quick launch button to let you bring up the software to re-assign keys and macros.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017