With Mini-ITX hotting up, it's no wonder that companies are starting to grab hold of it with both hands. And Albatron isn't a stranger to it, in fact they have sent us a couple of boards in the past and they haven't disappointed. With the latest investments in the IGP market, it's of no surprise to see things heating up in this market segment.
While VIA may have invented the Mini-ITX market, they sure don't own it and with boards like the KI780G things are looking good. Compared to an EPIA board, you can choose you own CPU, memory and it's just that simple. Upgrading is possible on the Albatron board while the CPU is a fixed feature on the VIA board. Where the VIA board is more suited to a car PC that you set and forget, the digital PC and home theater option is more the Albatron KI780G's aim.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Media Playback]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 8 [Power Usage]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives