Package and Contents
Albatron ships the KI780G in a standard Micro-ATX sized box, which is somewhat redundant since the board is only a mini-ITX design. However, we aren't complaining. The box has very little info on the front apart from the Albatron logo; there isn't any model numbers apart from an affix sticker that is placed on there during manufacturing.
On the back there is even less. All you will find is marketing info and jargon, no real info on the board or any pictures, so you're going to be left in the dark on the boards features and specs.
Albatron's documentation and software is quite good; a single users manual covers all the basics of the installation and BIOS as well as some info on the driver install and setup of the included software. The DVD included has drivers for XP and Vista in 32 and 64-bit versions, but there are no Linux drivers unfortunately.
Being a basic board there is only a few cables and accessories included; amongst them is a single IDE cable with two device support, one SATA data and one SATA power splitter along with a rear I/O shield. And that's all she wrote.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Media Playback]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 8 [Power Usage]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- Phanteks EVOLV MATX Micro-Tower Chassis Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti