Package and Contents
Albatron ships the KI780G in a standard Micro-ATX sized box, which is somewhat redundant since the board is only a mini-ITX design. However, we aren't complaining. The box has very little info on the front apart from the Albatron logo; there isn't any model numbers apart from an affix sticker that is placed on there during manufacturing.
On the back there is even less. All you will find is marketing info and jargon, no real info on the board or any pictures, so you're going to be left in the dark on the boards features and specs.
Albatron's documentation and software is quite good; a single users manual covers all the basics of the installation and BIOS as well as some info on the driver install and setup of the included software. The DVD included has drivers for XP and Vista in 32 and 64-bit versions, but there are no Linux drivers unfortunately.
Being a basic board there is only a few cables and accessories included; amongst them is a single IDE cable with two device support, one SATA data and one SATA power splitter along with a rear I/O shield. And that's all she wrote.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Media Playback]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 8 [Power Usage]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft announces new Assassin's Creed mobile game
- Facebook reaches 2 billion monthly users
- Ubisoft founders raise company stake to repel Vivendi
- Samsung sells around 12,000 Galaxy S8 units daily
- EU fines Google $2.7 billion for breaking antitrust law
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller