Well, this is what P4 and DDR is supposed to be; fast, reliable and fun. VIA has really shown that they not only have the goods, but why they are the leaders in the DDR race. Now I know a few might be wondering about the fact that our results for the P4XB-RA did come out slower than our SiS 645, but we must remember that the SiS board is running the memory at 333MHz while VIA got almost identical scores with 266MHz RAM. When 333MHz is supported by VIA, then we will have ourselves an ever better looking picture. As for the board itself, its layout, speed and stability were well designed. While there were a few gripes, there was nothing to get into a tizzy about
Overclockable for a VIA board
Use of CNR over ACR
No 6th PCI
No USB 2.0
Use of VT8233 over 8233A Southbridge.
Rating - 9/10
You can get the VIA P4XB-RA from BCN Technology, the official Australian distributor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 lets you play as Corvo or Emily, has dynamic endings
- New Watch Dogs 2 lead character reportedly leaked
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience