Supports Intel Pentium 4 1.5GHz ~ 2.0GHz+ mPGA 478
Supports Intel Pentium 4 Northwood 2.0GHz ~ 2.2GHz+ mPGA 478
Supports Future mPGA 478 CPUs
VIA P4X266A Northbridge
VIA VT8233CE Southbridge
V-Link Interconnect @ 266MB/s
- Bus Frequency
Netburst Micro Architecture
- Expansion Slots
1 AGP 4x
- Expansion Ports
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
6 USB Ports (2 rear accessible, 4 via expansion bracket)
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
1 Line In
1 Line Out
1 Mic In
1 Game Port
- Onboard Audio
C-Media CMI8738 6 Channel PCI Audio Controller
- Special Features
Onboard Promise ATA-133 IDE RAID Controller
Vcore and Vdimm adjustable via BIOS
CPU Multiplier and FSB adjustable in BIOS
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup