For many of us old timers who have been playing with computers for a while, the name IN WIN conjures up images of system enclosures. It should since the company has been around since 1985 with their primary goal being the sales and marketing of their enclosure product line. Since that time they have expanded a bit and their lineup now includes enclosures, external hard drive enclosures and power supplies.
One of their latest concepts is a new product line that aims directly toward the heart of the enthusiast level builder. Though a smaller niche group of buyers, we tend to look toward the high-end products that are going to cost more then the average user is willing to spend.
The target of today's article is the new Commander Series of power supplies. These units are rated from 650 watts to 1500 watts of power output and consist of a total of five models, so you are assured of getting the power you will need for your own custom build. The Commander we will be testing today is one of the big boys, the 1200 watt Commander. We will delve into this new power supply and let you know what kind of features are included and what kind of power you can expect to be produced. After all, this is your money we're talking about so we will want to make sure it is worth the expense.
So kick up your heels and relax a bit as we take a closer look at the IN WIN Commander 1200 watt PSU. Let's put it to the test and see if it is worth consideration for your next power build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX plans first launch since September's explosion
- Final Fantasy XV first impressions
- Watch Dogs 2 updated on the PC, long list of fixes
- Del Toro: F*ck Konami, killing Silent Hills was moronic
- NBA is being aired in 4K in the US this weekend
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset