Now we've finished looking at the specifications, we get one step closer to actually seeing the device. First, though, let's rip open the packaging of our review sample and see how well it's been packed and what is inside the box.
IN WIN's Na comes packed nice and safely as well as neatly inside a stylish box containing all the bits and pieces. As you can see in the picture above, even the box is all about style - plenty of detail has gone into this product, that's for sure.
In the shot above, once we've broken the Eastern style Chinese sticker seal, we get our first look inside the box.
Moving on, all of the parts inside the box have been laid out, so you can see exactly what comes with the Na. From left to right, we have the AC power adapter and then the porcelain plate and basic manual on setting everything up.
Inside the plastic is a short eSATA and USB cable. We would have liked to see 1m length cables, these are only about half that - while good for notebook use, with desktop PCs the cables are too short. Also inside the plastic is the seven screws, which is all that's needed to fully setup the Na.
Now let's move on and take a close look at the Na enclosure itself.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [IN WIN Na Enclosure]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99