Now we've finished looking at the specifications, we get one step closer to actually seeing the device. First, though, let's rip open the packaging of our review sample and see how well it's been packed and what is inside the box.
IN WIN's Na comes packed nice and safely as well as neatly inside a stylish box containing all the bits and pieces. As you can see in the picture above, even the box is all about style - plenty of detail has gone into this product, that's for sure.
In the shot above, once we've broken the Eastern style Chinese sticker seal, we get our first look inside the box.
Moving on, all of the parts inside the box have been laid out, so you can see exactly what comes with the Na. From left to right, we have the AC power adapter and then the porcelain plate and basic manual on setting everything up.
Inside the plastic is a short eSATA and USB cable. We would have liked to see 1m length cables, these are only about half that - while good for notebook use, with desktop PCs the cables are too short. Also inside the plastic is the seven screws, which is all that's needed to fully setup the Na.
Now let's move on and take a close look at the Na enclosure itself.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [IN WIN Na Enclosure]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Interview with Dov Moran, inventor of the USB stick
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Mass Effect: Andromeda to support 21:9 UltraWide on PC
- New Lego Worlds game release scheduled for February 2017
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand