Smooth Creations Hellcat- Internals
Here we see the Hellcat with the side panel removed. The insides are not as elegant as the LAN Shark we looked at earlier this month; there are cables going all over the place. But for the most part they are tucked out of the way and believe me, cooling the system is not a problem with the four 120mm fans blowing over everything.
Here we see the two Diamond 4870 X2 graphics cards with their Danger Den waterblocks already installed.
The SATA plugs are pretty trick; see their 90 degree angle coming off of the board.
Danger Den also took care of the processor cooling and here we see the new LGA 1366 water cooling block. The massive air bubble went to the reservoir after the system powered up.
Data is kept safe with the two Western Digital 1TB drives running in RAID 1 mode. The Western Digital VelociRaptor proved to be an excellent boot drive.
When the system is turned on everything came to life and we were in Windows in seconds.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z in detail
- Intel preparing AIO liquid cooler for enthusisats
- Intel Core i9-7980XE: 18C/36T chip costs $2000
- Scale 'The Great Wall' to take home a Blu-ray on us!
- Western Digital reveals two 64-layer 3D NAND SSDs
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card