CyberPower Black Pearl- Internals
CyberPower does a great job with cable management. It usually takes me an hour just to plan where I am going to stash the cables and another hour making it happen.
The Thermaltake ToughPower 1000 Watt is a good choice for this system; you don't want to blue screen in the middle of a game because your PSU can't keep up with the system.
Here we see the core of the system, the dual HIS HD 4870 X2's. The 4870 X2 is the current king of graphics cards; two of them is pure gaming bliss.
Data is fed to the system via two Western Digital VelociRaptors in RAID 0. A Samsung SpinPoint 1TB storage drive is included so you do not have to clutter up your boot disk.
Cooling is left up to Cooler Master. At the top we see the two massive fans that are whisper quiet and actually blow down to cool the system. An additional 120mm fan is at the bottom of the case and it blows out. I was skeptical about this configuration, but in practice it performed very well.
The other side of the case is where CyberPower hid the remaining cables. From this angle we can see the massive fan in the front of the case that cools the hard drives and brings in additional cool air.
I have received a lot of emails asking if this even exists and now I can finally say with certainty that the V8 does have an LGA 1366 back plate and mounting hardware will be available to the public shortly.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017