CyberPower Black Pearl- Internals
CyberPower does a great job with cable management. It usually takes me an hour just to plan where I am going to stash the cables and another hour making it happen.
The Thermaltake ToughPower 1000 Watt is a good choice for this system; you don't want to blue screen in the middle of a game because your PSU can't keep up with the system.
Here we see the core of the system, the dual HIS HD 4870 X2's. The 4870 X2 is the current king of graphics cards; two of them is pure gaming bliss.
Data is fed to the system via two Western Digital VelociRaptors in RAID 0. A Samsung SpinPoint 1TB storage drive is included so you do not have to clutter up your boot disk.
Cooling is left up to Cooler Master. At the top we see the two massive fans that are whisper quiet and actually blow down to cool the system. An additional 120mm fan is at the bottom of the case and it blows out. I was skeptical about this configuration, but in practice it performed very well.
The other side of the case is where CyberPower hid the remaining cables. From this angle we can see the massive fan in the front of the case that cools the hard drives and brings in additional cool air.
I have received a lot of emails asking if this even exists and now I can finally say with certainty that the V8 does have an LGA 1366 back plate and mounting hardware will be available to the public shortly.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology