CyberPower Black Pearl- Internals
CyberPower does a great job with cable management. It usually takes me an hour just to plan where I am going to stash the cables and another hour making it happen.
The Thermaltake ToughPower 1000 Watt is a good choice for this system; you don't want to blue screen in the middle of a game because your PSU can't keep up with the system.
Here we see the core of the system, the dual HIS HD 4870 X2's. The 4870 X2 is the current king of graphics cards; two of them is pure gaming bliss.
Data is fed to the system via two Western Digital VelociRaptors in RAID 0. A Samsung SpinPoint 1TB storage drive is included so you do not have to clutter up your boot disk.
Cooling is left up to Cooler Master. At the top we see the two massive fans that are whisper quiet and actually blow down to cool the system. An additional 120mm fan is at the bottom of the case and it blows out. I was skeptical about this configuration, but in practice it performed very well.
The other side of the case is where CyberPower hid the remaining cables. From this angle we can see the massive fan in the front of the case that cools the hard drives and brings in additional cool air.
I have received a lot of emails asking if this even exists and now I can finally say with certainty that the V8 does have an LGA 1366 back plate and mounting hardware will be available to the public shortly.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now