CyberPower Black Pearl - Exterior
The NZXT Sentry gives the ATCS 840 a digital look and breaks apart the natural, plain appearance of the case.
Here we get a better look at the digital fan controller. The only thing that does not sit right is the direction of the hair lines in the aluminium. The case's go up and down while the controllers are side to side. However, at a foot or two away the effect becomes unnoticeable.
The entire case is brushed aluminium and each side panel is crafted to perfection.
CyberPower chose to place the Thermaltake ToughPower 1000 Watt PSU at the bottom of the case. Here we see the back of the two mighty HIS 4870 X2 graphics cards that are paired in CrossfireX mode from the factory. The ASUS P6T Deluxe offers a massive amount of connections on its I/O panel, including two eSATA ports.
One thing I noticed about the case is that it is prone to showing finger prints. The discoloured areas are from handling the case.
At the top of the case is where we find the power and reset buttons.
Peek-a-boo, I see you. The front USB, eSATA, FireWire and audio ports are done tactfully and can be hidden by pushing down on the top plate.
Here we see the fan controller in action. For more information be sure to read Andrew Jones' review of the NZXT Sentry here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4