CyberPower Black Pearl - Exterior
The NZXT Sentry gives the ATCS 840 a digital look and breaks apart the natural, plain appearance of the case.
Here we get a better look at the digital fan controller. The only thing that does not sit right is the direction of the hair lines in the aluminium. The case's go up and down while the controllers are side to side. However, at a foot or two away the effect becomes unnoticeable.
The entire case is brushed aluminium and each side panel is crafted to perfection.
CyberPower chose to place the Thermaltake ToughPower 1000 Watt PSU at the bottom of the case. Here we see the back of the two mighty HIS 4870 X2 graphics cards that are paired in CrossfireX mode from the factory. The ASUS P6T Deluxe offers a massive amount of connections on its I/O panel, including two eSATA ports.
One thing I noticed about the case is that it is prone to showing finger prints. The discoloured areas are from handling the case.
At the top of the case is where we find the power and reset buttons.
Peek-a-boo, I see you. The front USB, eSATA, FireWire and audio ports are done tactfully and can be hidden by pushing down on the top plate.
Here we see the fan controller in action. For more information be sure to read Andrew Jones' review of the NZXT Sentry here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Valve kicks off its stealth-themed Steam sale, with 64 games on sale
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card