CyberPower Black Pearl - Exterior
The NZXT Sentry gives the ATCS 840 a digital look and breaks apart the natural, plain appearance of the case.
Here we get a better look at the digital fan controller. The only thing that does not sit right is the direction of the hair lines in the aluminium. The case's go up and down while the controllers are side to side. However, at a foot or two away the effect becomes unnoticeable.
The entire case is brushed aluminium and each side panel is crafted to perfection.
CyberPower chose to place the Thermaltake ToughPower 1000 Watt PSU at the bottom of the case. Here we see the back of the two mighty HIS 4870 X2 graphics cards that are paired in CrossfireX mode from the factory. The ASUS P6T Deluxe offers a massive amount of connections on its I/O panel, including two eSATA ports.
One thing I noticed about the case is that it is prone to showing finger prints. The discoloured areas are from handling the case.
At the top of the case is where we find the power and reset buttons.
Peek-a-boo, I see you. The front USB, eSATA, FireWire and audio ports are done tactfully and can be hidden by pushing down on the top plate.
Here we see the fan controller in action. For more information be sure to read Andrew Jones' review of the NZXT Sentry here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel