Testing a full system is difficult and time consuming, but the CyberPower Black Pearl made my job a lot easier. CyberPower chose the best components for the system and put together a well oiled machine that was capable of besting every benchmark score set by this lab to date.
Just like the Gamer Xtreme XE system we looked at last month, it would be difficult to order all of the components used in this system and spend less money than the Black Pearl costs on its own. CyberPower does a really good job when it comes to price; the Black Pearl configured as we tested it today came in at 4,499 Dollars. That is still quite a stack of change, but we are on Day 1 of i7 hitting the market. As time passes the cost of both Core i7 and X58 motherboards will decline and CyberPower will be able to include more of their Value Added super special sauce to the mix.
Simply put, you can't build a system with better components than our sample Black Pearl. CyberPower has chosen the best of the best, wrapped everything together and put a bow on top. There wasn't a reason to go in and tweak settings, it has already been done. Cable management was already performed and the only thing we had to do was install our software and get started.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives