Testing a full system is difficult and time consuming, but the CyberPower Black Pearl made my job a lot easier. CyberPower chose the best components for the system and put together a well oiled machine that was capable of besting every benchmark score set by this lab to date.
Just like the Gamer Xtreme XE system we looked at last month, it would be difficult to order all of the components used in this system and spend less money than the Black Pearl costs on its own. CyberPower does a really good job when it comes to price; the Black Pearl configured as we tested it today came in at 4,499 Dollars. That is still quite a stack of change, but we are on Day 1 of i7 hitting the market. As time passes the cost of both Core i7 and X58 motherboards will decline and CyberPower will be able to include more of their Value Added super special sauce to the mix.
Simply put, you can't build a system with better components than our sample Black Pearl. CyberPower has chosen the best of the best, wrapped everything together and put a bow on top. There wasn't a reason to go in and tweak settings, it has already been done. Cable management was already performed and the only thing we had to do was install our software and get started.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni