Testing a full system is difficult and time consuming, but the CyberPower Black Pearl made my job a lot easier. CyberPower chose the best components for the system and put together a well oiled machine that was capable of besting every benchmark score set by this lab to date.
Just like the Gamer Xtreme XE system we looked at last month, it would be difficult to order all of the components used in this system and spend less money than the Black Pearl costs on its own. CyberPower does a really good job when it comes to price; the Black Pearl configured as we tested it today came in at 4,499 Dollars. That is still quite a stack of change, but we are on Day 1 of i7 hitting the market. As time passes the cost of both Core i7 and X58 motherboards will decline and CyberPower will be able to include more of their Value Added super special sauce to the mix.
Simply put, you can't build a system with better components than our sample Black Pearl. CyberPower has chosen the best of the best, wrapped everything together and put a bow on top. There wasn't a reason to go in and tweak settings, it has already been done. Cable management was already performed and the only thing we had to do was install our software and get started.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve planning Steam home page visual revamp, and more
- Yahoo admits 500 million accounts hacked in 2014
- Xbox Scorpio announced early to not piss gamers off
- 7nm CPU from AMD in 2019 with 8 threads, just 10W power
- Google tease 'Andromeda' as a merge of Android/Chrome OS
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now