For many years the name Tagan has been synonymous with quality power. These folks were one of the first companies to come out with a kilowatt of power for the PC. Not only that, Tagan is also an actual power supply manufacturer, so not only does is say Tagan on the outside, but on the inside as well.
Today's offering is the BZ1300, and as the name implies it offers a massive 1300 watts of power. It carries logos from both Tagan and ABS, their sister company, and features a modular design that is always nice to see. We have seen the BZ900 recently and it performed well, but this is the monster of the product line.
While past accomplishments show a tendency toward excellence, it won't have any real bearing on our tests. Does this new big boy have enough power to handle the load? Let's find out!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rick Rubin's latest project is a Star Wars-themed electronic album
- Samsung's 4K Blu-ray player launches early
- Search engines are about to be creepy good at predicting what you want
- All the juicy Hitman beta details revealed for the 19th
- Uninstalling Facebook on iPhone will save you 15% battery life
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance