Setup - Continued
Give me control baby; featured here is a lovely little remote (batteries included) in order to control the systems various levels. We have standby, mute, stereo, 5.1 or aux, then control for the sub, center, rear and master volume. A small infrared sensor is also included for desk mounting.
On top of this we also have a volume dial on the front of the sub along with headphone and aux inputs with a small green light to indicate that the system is switched on and is active.
Connection to your source is done via a supplied three way 5.1 channel analog stereo mini-jack cable which will connect directly to your soundcard or iPod etc.
Moving along, the actual setup of the system was made easier by the fact that we are not dealing with multiple inputs. So once the system has been placed out, setup is very simple.
The box is rather large and features quite a lot of egg carton style packaging that protects the contents well. All components were well wrapped and in very good condition by the time they arrived at my door. The box art is great, featuring a nice colorful design and also illustrating exactly what the system includes as well as providing system specs for everyone to see. I cannot think of any way I could make the packaging more effective than it is already; good job.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [introduction]
- Page 2 [Setup and Technical Overview]
- Page 3 [Setup - Continued]
- Page 4 [How Do They Sound?]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League patch will let you filter out PS4 users on the PC
- BBC's Grand Theft Auto TV movie 'The Gamechangers' trailer arrives
- Amnesia creators show off the latest trailer to SOMA, arrives Sep 22
- Apple's upcoming 21.5-inch iMac should feature a 4K display
- ASUS unveils a new super-powered gaming notebook that is watercooled
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- Are these the same?
- Really Need help with Asmedia SATA Bios/Drivers settings
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015