Setup - Continued
Give me control baby; featured here is a lovely little remote (batteries included) in order to control the systems various levels. We have standby, mute, stereo, 5.1 or aux, then control for the sub, center, rear and master volume. A small infrared sensor is also included for desk mounting.
On top of this we also have a volume dial on the front of the sub along with headphone and aux inputs with a small green light to indicate that the system is switched on and is active.
Connection to your source is done via a supplied three way 5.1 channel analog stereo mini-jack cable which will connect directly to your soundcard or iPod etc.
Moving along, the actual setup of the system was made easier by the fact that we are not dealing with multiple inputs. So once the system has been placed out, setup is very simple.
The box is rather large and features quite a lot of egg carton style packaging that protects the contents well. All components were well wrapped and in very good condition by the time they arrived at my door. The box art is great, featuring a nice colorful design and also illustrating exactly what the system includes as well as providing system specs for everyone to see. I cannot think of any way I could make the packaging more effective than it is already; good job.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [introduction]
- Page 2 [Setup and Technical Overview]
- Page 3 [Setup - Continued]
- Page 4 [How Do They Sound?]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla's new P100D announced, 0-60mph in 2.5 seconds
- Apple rumored to unveil curved iPhone in 2018
- HoloLens powered by 24-core holographic processing unit
- Halo PC project Installation 01 looks incredible
- Mafia 3's soundtrack has over 100 tracks from the 1960s
- Z77x-D3h issue with windows 10 fast start up feature
- MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G Graphics Card Review
- asrock z97 extreme4 issue
- ASUSTOR AS6208T Eight-Bay SMB NAS Review
- GA-Z170X-Ultra Gaming and Intel 750 400GB SSD on the U.2 port, high CPU usage in windows at idle.
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L
- OZONE introduces RAGE Z50 Series gaming headsets
- EVGA gives away Paragon in-game credit with select graphics cards