Setup and Technical Overview
The VS3251 system is an analog 5.1 channel system consisting of five small speakers, each with a 2.5" full range cone enclosed within a sturdy molded plastic shell. To complement these we have a 5" medium sized subwoofer unit, which is of the front firing long throw breed enclosed within an MDF box, with the use of MDF being to increase tonal accuracy and natural resonance within the unit.
As is the case with most systems like this, the amp is housed within the sub unit and is good for 70 watts RMS all up, with 9 watts being sent to each speaker and 25 watts to the subwoofer unit. There are no detailed specs on amp choice and design listed with the product.
Frequency response figures are given as 40Hz-17KHz (-10db) with the minus ten meaning that anywhere within that range of 40Hz through until 17000 the signal may be attenuated by up to 10db, which is quite a lot. As a reference; figures are usually given with 'plus or minus' of 3db, so AL have generously given themselves an extra 7db of breathing room with those figures.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [introduction]
- Page 2 [Setup and Technical Overview]
- Page 3 [Setup - Continued]
- Page 4 [How Do They Sound?]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- WB delays Batman: Return to Arkham, devs need more time to polish
- New Windows 10 Anniversary Update release date leaked
- Doom update makes it feel more like the original
- Overwatch Competitive Mode launches on PC
- Amazon says you can have an Oculus Rift by tomorrow
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines