Package and Contents
As we normally do here at TweakTown, we are starting off with the package and the contents. ASUS continues to use a blue background with their Intel based motherboards, but this time it's a lighter shade than the Core 2 Duo boards. Since the Core i7 is a new series of processor, the X58 board gets a new number system; this now being the 6 series from ASUS. On the front there is the company and board model logos along with the usual graphics to show the CPU and chipset support.
The P6T Deluxe has a flap that opens up with a lot more marketing info on the board, which includes the OC Palm and the EPU 6 engine power saving system that the board supports.
On the back of the box ASUS has done a fantastic job with extra information. In fact, they have even put the same spec list that is on their website on the bottom right portion of the box, which means there is no need to go to the website to look up the specs as they're right on the box. At the top right ASUS has given a full colour photo of the board, so there are no surprises as to what you're buying.
The board comes with a single user manual that explains the full workings and specifications of the ASUS motherboard; this includes the correct installation of the CPU, graphics card and memory, driver installing, software included and the BIOS setup. All in all it is a very comprehensive manual from ASUS. The DVD included has drivers and software for both Vista and XP in 32-bit and 64-bit variants.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives