Package and Contents
As we normally do here at TweakTown, we are starting off with the package and the contents. ASUS continues to use a blue background with their Intel based motherboards, but this time it's a lighter shade than the Core 2 Duo boards. Since the Core i7 is a new series of processor, the X58 board gets a new number system; this now being the 6 series from ASUS. On the front there is the company and board model logos along with the usual graphics to show the CPU and chipset support.
The P6T Deluxe has a flap that opens up with a lot more marketing info on the board, which includes the OC Palm and the EPU 6 engine power saving system that the board supports.
On the back of the box ASUS has done a fantastic job with extra information. In fact, they have even put the same spec list that is on their website on the bottom right portion of the box, which means there is no need to go to the website to look up the specs as they're right on the box. At the top right ASUS has given a full colour photo of the board, so there are no surprises as to what you're buying.
The board comes with a single user manual that explains the full workings and specifications of the ASUS motherboard; this includes the correct installation of the CPU, graphics card and memory, driver installing, software included and the BIOS setup. All in all it is a very comprehensive manual from ASUS. The DVD included has drivers and software for both Vista and XP in 32-bit and 64-bit variants.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD