Like most Lian Li cases, looking at it from the outside doesn't do a whole lot for most people. Personally I find their cases to be more elegant than out there. While some people like the plain design, others will find it plain.
The front of the case doesn't have a whole lot going on. The top corner has the Lian Li logo while the bottom right corner has a power and reset button. Towards the right of the case we have a silver line that runs down the middle.
Moving to the right hand side, we can see two 5.25" bays along with some connectors down the bottom. Here we find a FireWire port, two USB 2.0 ports and an audio in and out port. The other side is almost identical with some more vents, but no connectivity ports.
IBuyPower Australia have included a Pioneer Blu-ray drive that also burns CDs and DVDs. Below that we have a card reader that reads just about everything along with a single USB port. As you can see, the case is fairly prone to finger prints; nothing unusual, though, when it comes to black aluminum cases.
Moving around to the back of the case, we can see our power supply up the top. Next to that we have a small fan that helps extract some of the hot air. The bottom half of the case shows us our I/O ports for both the motherboard and graphics card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Outside]
- Page 3 [The Inside]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - wPrime]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - EVEREST Ultimate Edition]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 14 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD