Passmark Advanced Multi-User Tests
Version and / or Patch Used: 6.1
Developer Homepage: http://www. passmark.com/
Test Homepage: http://www.passmark.com/ >
Many users complain that I/O Meter is too complicated of a benchmark to replicate results so my quest to find an alternative was started. Passmark has added several multi-user tests that measure a hard drives ability to operate in a multi-user environment.
The tests use different settings to mimic basic multi-user operations as they would play out on your server. Variances is read / write percentage as well as random / sequential reads are common in certain applications, Web Servers read nearly 100% of the time while Database Servers write a small amount of data.
The Workstation test is the only single user environment and will be similar to how you use your system at home.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging and The Patriot Warp]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Further Reading: Read and find more Storage content at our Storage reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- Windows 9 logo teased, with Microsoft's next OS 'coming soon'
- ASRock X99 Extreme 11 motherboard has a massive 18 SATA ports
- ASUS CEO teases the ZenWatch for October, priced at under $199
- 'Pirates of the Carribbean' sequel to film in Australia
- League of Legends 2014 World Championship should be a sold-out show
- Ironside Computers Minion Budget Gaming PC Review
- Only onboard graphics -- my fault?
- Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD Review
- Who use G41M-VS3 R2.0 ?
- Setting Up RAID Drivers (ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer)
- EIZO Announces New 19-inch and 26-inch DuraVision Monitors
- LG to Unveil World's First 21:9 Curved IPS Monitor at IFA 2014
- BIOSTAR Announces the J1800TH Mini-ITX System-On-Chip Solution
- AMD to Celebrate 30 Years of Graphics and Gaming
- Razer Goes Full Spectrum Color With All-New Chroma Feature