Specifications, Availability and Pricing
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging and The Patriot Warp]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Further Reading: Read and find more Storage content at our Storage reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Got an opinion on this content? Post a comment below!
Latest News Posts
- BIOSTAR implements #LAN surge protection for all new motherboards
- Younger drivers more skilled at texting and driving than others
- Computer games in the mainstream, CS:GO at X Games Aspen aired by ESPN
- Samsung tease their new SE790C curved monitor
- The world's largest DOTA2 league has been announced
- Finished my ASRock E3C224D4I-14S FreeNAS build -- doesn't POST, can't access IPMI
- X99m killer overclocking settings
- X99 Extreme11 PCIE3 useless?
- Problems with X99 Professional
- DVI cable
- BIOSTAR Introducing Built-In LAN Surge Protection For Motherboards
- Transcend Wins Interbrand's Best Taiwan Global Brands for 8th Consecutive Year With A Brand Value of USD $142 Million
- Samsung Introduces SE790C Curved Monitor
- Mad Catz Teams up With GIANTS Software to Create Dedicated Saitek-Branded Farming Simulator Hardware
- Bandai Namco Games and DeviantArt Come Together for Outcast Odyssey Gaming Card Design Contest