Since we last looked at a BFG Tech card, the package has changed a little. We have a mostly black square design that makes mention of the 24 / 7 tech support available and up the top of the box we have the BFG Tech logo.
The top right hand corner of the box has a sticker that gives us all the information we need. Across the bottom we see the model, along with mention of how much memory the card comes with. Just above that we have mention of the version, in this case the OCX and next to that we have a picture of the card. To finish it all off, we have a run down on the specifications along with mention of what's in the box.
Turning the box over, we have mention of some of the advantages an NVIDIA card gives you. Along with that we have a whole lot of information that tells us what's so great about having a BFG Tech graphics card.
Opening up the box, we're greeted with a wealth of information that lets you know how to get everything up and running. We also have a leaflet on BFG Techs line of power supplies, two stickers and a driver CD.
As far as cables go there isn't anything too out of the ordinary; we have a component out dongle, molex to PCI Express power connector, DVI to VGA connector, DVI to HDMI connector and a loop back cable to get sound through the HDMI convertor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature & Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.