The Cooler Master Hyper Z600R breaks Cooler Master out of the mold of average CPU coolers and puts them down the path of premium greatness. This is a good direction for Cooler Master and allows the company to manufacture and sell coolers that will follow what the company has achieved with their premium line of cases such as the Stacker and new ATCS 840.
The performance of the new Hyper Z600R is spot on to where the price is listed. Either way you look at it, from the perspective of an overclocker or someone looking for great cooling with little acoustic noise, the Hyper Z600R is a great little cooler that fits the bill.
My only complaints are the lack of a second fan with the cooler; this is a common practice but it would have been nice to see Cooler Master break the norm. My other complaint is one that I have been talking about for the last year, the mounting hardware and the way the cooler mounts to the motherboard. It is time for Cooler Master to take a good look at what others are doing and at minimum follow suit or dazzle us with a totally new design, which I am positive their engineers are capable of doing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Z600R]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Civilization VI and Deluxe pre-order deals now available
- Spotify in 'advanced talks' to buy SoundCloud
- Hardware Deals: i5-6600K nears $200, GTX 1070 under $350
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti has no PCIe power connector
- AMD rumored to launch Vega 10 with HBM2 later this year
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now