The Cooler Master Hyper Z600R breaks Cooler Master out of the mold of average CPU coolers and puts them down the path of premium greatness. This is a good direction for Cooler Master and allows the company to manufacture and sell coolers that will follow what the company has achieved with their premium line of cases such as the Stacker and new ATCS 840.
The performance of the new Hyper Z600R is spot on to where the price is listed. Either way you look at it, from the perspective of an overclocker or someone looking for great cooling with little acoustic noise, the Hyper Z600R is a great little cooler that fits the bill.
My only complaints are the lack of a second fan with the cooler; this is a common practice but it would have been nice to see Cooler Master break the norm. My other complaint is one that I have been talking about for the last year, the mounting hardware and the way the cooler mounts to the motherboard. It is time for Cooler Master to take a good look at what others are doing and at minimum follow suit or dazzle us with a totally new design, which I am positive their engineers are capable of doing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Z600R]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- He changed his name to Seven iPhone for a free iPhone 7
- New photos and a shocking price of Huawei Mate 9 emerged
- Elon Musk describes his vision for colonization of Mars
- Nintendo Switch is single-screen only, says Nintendo
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now