Accessories and Documentation
The Hyper Z600R comes with an extensive amount of hardware for mounting the cooler to both AMD and Intel based motherboards. I have been saying for the last year that the actual mounting hardware needs a revision since it is over three years old and to be honest much better solutions are available. Hopefully sometime in 2009 Cooler Master will dedicate a couple of engineers to come up with a solution that does not require the removal of your motherboard.
To be fair, Cooler Master has made great strides with the cases and if you have a new Cooler Master case that has a void section on the motherboard tray, you can swap the CPU cooler around without removing the motherboard. But not everyone has a Cooler Master case or an updated model with the open space.
On the bright side, Cooler Master included enough fan brackets for two fans; a big plus for overclockers.
The manual is well written which is a good thing since the cooler uses a complicated mounting system. (Is this getting repetitive yet?)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Z600R]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA announces conference on discovery beyond our System
- Samsung teases Exynos 9; it could power the Galaxy S8
- Spectacles are finally available for online purchase
- Moto G5 and G5 Plus specs leak ahead of the launch
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league