Accessories and Documentation
The Hyper Z600R comes with an extensive amount of hardware for mounting the cooler to both AMD and Intel based motherboards. I have been saying for the last year that the actual mounting hardware needs a revision since it is over three years old and to be honest much better solutions are available. Hopefully sometime in 2009 Cooler Master will dedicate a couple of engineers to come up with a solution that does not require the removal of your motherboard.
To be fair, Cooler Master has made great strides with the cases and if you have a new Cooler Master case that has a void section on the motherboard tray, you can swap the CPU cooler around without removing the motherboard. But not everyone has a Cooler Master case or an updated model with the open space.
On the bright side, Cooler Master included enough fan brackets for two fans; a big plus for overclockers.
The manual is well written which is a good thing since the cooler uses a complicated mounting system. (Is this getting repetitive yet?)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Z600R]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Radeon RX 480 priced at $199, a mid-range VR champion?
- Watch AMD's Polaris reveal livestream right here
- Japan being Japan teases 8K video streaming over a 5G network
- Learn everything Java with the Ultimate Java Bundle
- G.Skill announces two new Ripjaws mechanical keyboards
- Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 7 - Both BIOS And System Informaiton Viewer - Smart Fan Advanced Software, Do NOT Control Fans
- New router needed?
- ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- G.SKILL announces new RIPJAWS KM570 MX and KM770 RGB mechanical gaming keyboards
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series