Accessories and Documentation
The Hyper Z600R comes with an extensive amount of hardware for mounting the cooler to both AMD and Intel based motherboards. I have been saying for the last year that the actual mounting hardware needs a revision since it is over three years old and to be honest much better solutions are available. Hopefully sometime in 2009 Cooler Master will dedicate a couple of engineers to come up with a solution that does not require the removal of your motherboard.
To be fair, Cooler Master has made great strides with the cases and if you have a new Cooler Master case that has a void section on the motherboard tray, you can swap the CPU cooler around without removing the motherboard. But not everyone has a Cooler Master case or an updated model with the open space.
On the bright side, Cooler Master included enough fan brackets for two fans; a big plus for overclockers.
The manual is well written which is a good thing since the cooler uses a complicated mounting system. (Is this getting repetitive yet?)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Z600R]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017