The Cooler Master Z600R
The premium nature of the Hyper Z600R carries over to the cooler itself. Here we see the fins are spaced exactly the same distance apart. If you look closely you will see two sets of fins, the larger outer fins and the smaller inner set.
The top of the cooler brings the bling with a chrome inlay and brushed aluminum top.
Each side of the cooler is the exact same size, so you will have a lot of options when mounting the cooling fan. Two fans will give you even more options. Each extended side has recessed room for the fan mounts.
The first thing you notice when looking at the bottom is all of those heat pipes, but the focus should be on the base. The base doesn't have a mirror finish but is smooth to the touch.
The fan screws into the mounting plates. These plates are then used to mount the cooler to the fan. Once the cooler is installed on your motherboard you can mount the fan any direction that seems appropriate.
Here is a shot of those nine blades on the fan. My only complaint so far is I wish Cooler Master would have sent an extra fan so we could test the cooler in single and dual operation.
Here we see a side view of the fan and cooler joined in TweakTown matrimony. They were made for each other.
The Z600R has pipes, lots of nice nickel plated, 6mm pipes that are perfectly designed to take heat from the hottest parts of the CPU to the coolest places on the fins. This is a really good design that Cooler Master has come up with.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Z600R]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Complaints to FCC over data caps rose nearly tenfold in 2015
- Zuckerberg says Facebook plans to 'lead the way' in VR with Oculus
- Xenoblade Chronicles now available on Wii U Virtual Console
- Ace the Agile Certification Exam With This $45 Training
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- 990fx motherboard with AMD 9370
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched