Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Hyper Z600R is a large cooler measuring 160mm tall with a perfect square 127mm aluminum fin area. The base of the cooler is copper and it uses six large 6mm heat pipes to transfer heat from the base to the fins.
Cooler Master includes one 120mm fan with the Hyper Z600R that has a staggering nine blades that pushes up to 90 CFM. The cooler includes brackets for an additional fan that can be purchased from Cooler Master or one of their extensive reseller partners. The claimed decibel rating for each fan is only 21dB so it should be whisper quiet, but we will wait for the test results to get into those details.
The Cooler Master Hyper Z600R is available at Newegg for 69.99 U.S.D. but I was unable to find the cooler listed on TweakTown's Shopping Network. The cooler is new and while availability is high, most e-tailers have not got the cooler listed on their shopping engines. The cooler does have a high cost of ownership, but this is the direction Cooler Master is going with their new coolers designed for high wattage CPUs.
Other companies will follow suit, but with my current NDAs I can't divulge any more details other than to say the CPUs that will arrive later next month will need very good cooling to operate under normal situations and great coolers to overclock. As you know, you get what you pay for, so investing in a great CPU cooler will be a priority over the next 30 days.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Z600R]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV comes to PC in 2018, NVIDIA optimized
- Pre-ordered Note8 to come with a free 360 camera
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect