Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Hyper Z600R is a large cooler measuring 160mm tall with a perfect square 127mm aluminum fin area. The base of the cooler is copper and it uses six large 6mm heat pipes to transfer heat from the base to the fins.
Cooler Master includes one 120mm fan with the Hyper Z600R that has a staggering nine blades that pushes up to 90 CFM. The cooler includes brackets for an additional fan that can be purchased from Cooler Master or one of their extensive reseller partners. The claimed decibel rating for each fan is only 21dB so it should be whisper quiet, but we will wait for the test results to get into those details.
The Cooler Master Hyper Z600R is available at Newegg for 69.99 U.S.D. but I was unable to find the cooler listed on TweakTown's Shopping Network. The cooler is new and while availability is high, most e-tailers have not got the cooler listed on their shopping engines. The cooler does have a high cost of ownership, but this is the direction Cooler Master is going with their new coolers designed for high wattage CPUs.
Other companies will follow suit, but with my current NDAs I can't divulge any more details other than to say the CPUs that will arrive later next month will need very good cooling to operate under normal situations and great coolers to overclock. As you know, you get what you pay for, so investing in a great CPU cooler will be a priority over the next 30 days.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Z600R]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications