Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Hyper Z600R is a large cooler measuring 160mm tall with a perfect square 127mm aluminum fin area. The base of the cooler is copper and it uses six large 6mm heat pipes to transfer heat from the base to the fins.
Cooler Master includes one 120mm fan with the Hyper Z600R that has a staggering nine blades that pushes up to 90 CFM. The cooler includes brackets for an additional fan that can be purchased from Cooler Master or one of their extensive reseller partners. The claimed decibel rating for each fan is only 21dB so it should be whisper quiet, but we will wait for the test results to get into those details.
The Cooler Master Hyper Z600R is available at Newegg for 69.99 U.S.D. but I was unable to find the cooler listed on TweakTown's Shopping Network. The cooler is new and while availability is high, most e-tailers have not got the cooler listed on their shopping engines. The cooler does have a high cost of ownership, but this is the direction Cooler Master is going with their new coolers designed for high wattage CPUs.
Other companies will follow suit, but with my current NDAs I can't divulge any more details other than to say the CPUs that will arrive later next month will need very good cooling to operate under normal situations and great coolers to overclock. As you know, you get what you pay for, so investing in a great CPU cooler will be a priority over the next 30 days.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Z600R]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now