Cooler Master sends us a large number of CPU coolers a year to evaluate; more than anyone else. This level of attention from the company gives us a large amount of insight into the company's design philosophy and where they are headed with new products. For the past year Cooler Master has been content with playing the numbers; average height, average width, average cost and average performance; everything an average user could ask for. Things are starting to change at Cooler Master and the first two CPU coolers that show this change have arrived here at our lab.
Today we are looking at the Cooler Master Hyper Z600R, the first product in Cooler Masters revised arsenal that is ready to battle flagship processors from Intel and AMD. The Hyper Z600R is a large cooler with premium packaging and the ability to add a second 120mm fan. From the looks of the design the cooler screams high efficiency with low acoustic interference. Overclockers will like the coolers ability to add a second fan and average users will like the quiet nature of this beast.
Next in our list of cooler reviews will be the long awaited article for Cooler Masters flagship V8 air cooler. Be sure to check back in to see the results when both coolers go head to head, but for now enjoy the Hyper Z600R. Let's have a detailed look.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Z600R]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- The Galaxy S8+ is official and it looks marvelous
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design