With so many power supplies available today, it can be difficult to decide on what we need. Most of us will be needing something in the realm of the mid range power supply, with only a few diehards really having a need for those models offering a kilowatt or more of power. But even when we narrow it down even further to the 500-700 watt range, there are still a lot of choices. So we begin looking at features, connectivity and the ability to run a system in as stable a manner as possible.
The Xigmatek NRP-MC651 offers you a lot of stable power for your upgrading dollars. All voltage rails were rock solid and even under load the rails did not drop to a point where you would begin to worry about stability. The modular design also gives you the ability to maximize the airflow in your enclosure. While not everyone worries about this, we enthusiasts do and the addition of a modular concept is always a big plus.
Connectivity is also plentiful with enough power going to where you need it to give you the ability to build either a simple home system or a nice gaming rig. The choice is yours and yours alone, and won't be influenced to not having enough ports to get the job done.
As far as price is concerned, you can expect to shell out in the realm of $110US for this product. While this falls into the middle of the price range for this type of power supply, it falls very close to the bottom when you consider only quality power supplies. With CWT being the manufacturer of the unit, you are off to a good start due to the company's reputation of building a sound product from the ground up. When you consider the numbers produced during testing, the reputation is confirmed in this Xigmatek 650 watt PSU.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni