Package and Contents
First off, we are starting as normal with the package and contents. Being a Mini-ITX board, the box is extremely small, only measuring 20x20cm, so you know it's a compact solution. On the front the orange and black colour scheme for ZOTAC is very prominent with the board info as well as some support info noted. The artwork on the front is quite pleasing and makes it stand out more than some value or budget boards; a very nice design ZOTAC.
On the back of the box there is some more marketing info as well as some basic marketing on the 610i chipset that is used to power the board. There are no photos on the back, so if you want to look at the board before you buy, you're not going to be happy here. But with such a budget board, we weren't expecting to see this added extra.
Moving along; ZOTAC gives you a single user manual that is pretty thin, but does contain useful info on setting up the board, BIOS and a basic run down of the included software that is on the CD. For alternate OS users such as Red Hat, SuSE and Unbuntu, there are no drivers on the CD for you, only XP and Vista drivers.
The accessories bundle is extremely liberal, but for a Mini-ITX board there really isn't a lot to add. You get a single SATA data cable and a single IDE cable which supports two drives along with a rear I/O shield. And that's all she wrote.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Is Capcom unsure about Nintendo Switch?
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 unveiled: Big screen, 5,300 mAh battery
- AMD trademarks Kyzen, Aragon, Promethean & CoreAmp
- Oukitel announces K10000 Pro with 10,000 mAh battery
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017