Package and Contents
First off, we are starting as normal with the package and contents. Being a Mini-ITX board, the box is extremely small, only measuring 20x20cm, so you know it's a compact solution. On the front the orange and black colour scheme for ZOTAC is very prominent with the board info as well as some support info noted. The artwork on the front is quite pleasing and makes it stand out more than some value or budget boards; a very nice design ZOTAC.
On the back of the box there is some more marketing info as well as some basic marketing on the 610i chipset that is used to power the board. There are no photos on the back, so if you want to look at the board before you buy, you're not going to be happy here. But with such a budget board, we weren't expecting to see this added extra.
Moving along; ZOTAC gives you a single user manual that is pretty thin, but does contain useful info on setting up the board, BIOS and a basic run down of the included software that is on the CD. For alternate OS users such as Red Hat, SuSE and Unbuntu, there are no drivers on the CD for you, only XP and Vista drivers.
The accessories bundle is extremely liberal, but for a Mini-ITX board there really isn't a lot to add. You get a single SATA data cable and a single IDE cable which supports two drives along with a rear I/O shield. And that's all she wrote.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset