Package and Contents
First off, we are starting as normal with the package and contents. Being a Mini-ITX board, the box is extremely small, only measuring 20x20cm, so you know it's a compact solution. On the front the orange and black colour scheme for ZOTAC is very prominent with the board info as well as some support info noted. The artwork on the front is quite pleasing and makes it stand out more than some value or budget boards; a very nice design ZOTAC.
On the back of the box there is some more marketing info as well as some basic marketing on the 610i chipset that is used to power the board. There are no photos on the back, so if you want to look at the board before you buy, you're not going to be happy here. But with such a budget board, we weren't expecting to see this added extra.
Moving along; ZOTAC gives you a single user manual that is pretty thin, but does contain useful info on setting up the board, BIOS and a basic run down of the included software that is on the CD. For alternate OS users such as Red Hat, SuSE and Unbuntu, there are no drivers on the CD for you, only XP and Vista drivers.
The accessories bundle is extremely liberal, but for a Mini-ITX board there really isn't a lot to add. You get a single SATA data cable and a single IDE cable which supports two drives along with a rear I/O shield. And that's all she wrote.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- AMD Ryzen CPUs sold out at select retailers already
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications