When we think of Mini-ITX motherboards, we usually think of VIAs EPIA range. However, as of recently Intel has introduced Atom, a very impressive low power CPU. Its power usage has plummeted and its performance per watt has increased, but compared to Nano it still can't handle the full load that a true CPU can. So until now it's been a bit of a compromise on the CPU power if you want a small form PC.
ZOTAC, one of the relatively new names here at TweakTown has come to the rescue by introducing form and functionality with their new Mini-ITX motherboard based around the nForce 610i chipset; supporting an LGA775 Core 2 series CPU.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard makes changes to Overwatch S6 competitive mode
- KFC's own VR training game teaches you to cook chicken
- Need for Speed: Payback showed off at 4K 60FPS on the PC
- Quake Champions enters Steam Early Access on the PC
- Destiny 2 rocks on the PC with its new 4K 60FPS trailer
- Lenovo Legion Y720 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience