Version and / or Patch Used: Unpatched
Developer Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com
Product Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com/benchmarks/pcmark-vantage//
PCMark Vantage is the first objective hardware performance benchmark for PCs running 32 and 64 bit versions of Microsoft Windows Vista. PCMark Vantage is perfectly suited for benchmarking any type of Microsoft Windows Vista PC from multimedia home entertainment systems and laptops to dedicated workstations and high-end gaming rigs. Regardless of whether the benchmarker is an artist or an IT Professional, PCMark Vantage shows the user where their system soars or falls flat, and how to get the most performance possible out of their hardware. PCMark Vantage is easy enough for even the most casual enthusiast to use yet supports in-depth, professional industry grade testing.
PCMark Vantage only gives a win to the EP45-Extreme when overclocking, thanks to a higher CPU, memory and FSB. But it's nothing to really give a definitive win.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 4 [The Motherboard]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - SYSmark 2007 Preview]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 12 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- Ubisoft promises Rainbow Six: Siege will be fixed before it launches
- LG is investing billions of dollars into OLED production
- Sony is working on a Remote Play app for Windows and OS X
- Acer Predator gaming notebooks feature i7-6700HQ, 980M, 4K, G-SYNC
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader