Passmark Advanced Multi-User Tests
Version and / or Patch Used: 6.1
Developer Homepage: http://www. passmark.com/
Test Homepage: http://www.passmark.com/ >
Many users complain that I/O Meter is too complicated of a benchmark to replicate results so my quest to find an alternative was started. Passmark has added several multi-user tests that measure a hard drives ability to operate in a multi-user environment.
The tests use different settings to mimic basic multi-user operations as they would play out on your server. Variances is read / write percentage as well as random / sequential reads are common in certain applications, Web Servers read nearly 100% of the time while Database Servers write a small amount of data.
The Workstation test is the only single user environment and will be similar to how you use your system at home.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and The Scorpio Black]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Further Reading: Read and find more Storage content at our Storage reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Sony denies its PlayStation Network was hacked, but will watch closely
- Bad year for cybersecurity, consumers, but security industry booming
- Introducing the Purefresh odor-eating toilet seat from Kohler
- Made in China e-cigarette apparently can also be infected by malware
- PR2 robot will help you do your laundry, take care of household chores
- AsRock Z77E-ITX Southbridge strange behaviour: noise instead of sound
- Super Mario Bros. (1993) Blu-ray Movie Review
- Z97 extreme6 unable to install windows on xp941
- Corsair Releases Hydro Series HG10 GPU Liquid Cooling Bracket
- NVIDIA Unveils Tesla K80 Dual-Chip Compute Accelerator
- New EKWB Water Block Available for GIGABYTE X99 Motherboards
- ASRock Unveils the X99 Extreme11 Motherboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces the G751 Gaming Laptop