Passmark Advanced Multi-User Tests
Version and / or Patch Used: 6.1
Developer Homepage: http://www. passmark.com/
Test Homepage: http://www.passmark.com/ >
Many users complain that I/O Meter is too complicated of a benchmark to replicate results so my quest to find an alternative was started. Passmark has added several multi-user tests that measure a hard drives ability to operate in a multi-user environment.
The tests use different settings to mimic basic multi-user operations as they would play out on your server. Variances is read / write percentage as well as random / sequential reads are common in certain applications, Web Servers read nearly 100% of the time while Database Servers write a small amount of data.
The Workstation test is the only single user environment and will be similar to how you use your system at home.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and The Scorpio Black]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Further Reading: Read and find more Storage content at our Storage reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus demand sees Foxconn hiring even more staff
- Self-destructing SSDs can be remotely destroyed from an SMS
- Samsung teases that it has given Apple a 'headstart for iPhone 7'
- Galaxy Note 4 has a large gap between its display, and metal frame
- German mag says it's banned from Apple events after BendGate coverage
- Samsung SE-218GN Slim External DVD Writer Review
- Front Panel Leads (Lian Li PC-A61B) and Asus Q Connector
- Can you boot off the ultra M.2 socket on the Z97 Extreme6?
- CPU/System fan fail to run coming out of sleep.
- Confused Over XFX Graphics Card Power Connections
- Sharkoon Announces Skiller PRO Gaming Keyboard
- TSMC Delivers First Fully Functional 16FinFET Networking Processor
- Samsung Starts Producing 3.2-Terabyte NVMe SSD Based on 3D V-NAND
- Cooler Master Announces Novatouch TKL Keyboard
- Micron Debuts the M600 Solid State Drives