Inside the Box Continued
Moving along, we come to the accessories supplied. In terms of the SATA ports supplied on the board, the 750a has six Gen2 SATA ports and BIOSTAR provides six data cables. The cables don't have any locking tabs to prevent the cables accidently being bumped out or jolted free when transporting the case. Five Molex to SATA power converters are supplied; this is a logical arrangement as most cheaper PSUs have just one or two SATA power connectors. With five convertors you can run the total six SATA ports out of the box.
Coming to the end of the package and contents, BIOSTAR provides you with two SLI bridge connectors, but to be honest we aren't sure why you would need two; the 750a doesn't support tri or quad SLI, so one SLI connector is really enough. Since the board doesn't have any S/PDIF outputs on the rear I/O panel, BIOSTAR has provided an expansion cover bracket with RCA and Toslink S/PDIF audio output. While not having native HDMI, you are provided with a DVI-I to HDMI converter so you can still use HDMI if you want to connect the onboard GPU to any HDMI receiver devices.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now