Get Your Groove On
Upon opening up the packaging, the player sits tantalising in a recessed groove which has a little lever at the bottom to extract it from its secure place. This has to be one of the cleverest little packaging gimmicks I've seen in a long time and it makes you feel like you are getting some good design for your money.
Underneath the player is a set of headphones, a charging cable and software. The headphones are a standard affair, solidly built with a good range, but this is playing it safe as everyone has a different preference in their headphones. The likelihood is that you already own a decent pair of in-ear or noise cancelling headphones if you are much of an audiophile, so the manufacturers can offer a better cost saving to the consumer.
Plugging the player in with the USB charge/sync cable and the player lights up to show that it's charging and with a battery level indicator that does tell you when it's done cycling the battery.
You can sync your S3 with Windows Media Player 11 or with Samsungs own software, "Emodio", which contains many features to build play lists and mix music as well as a music store so you can grab your songs quicker.
I chose to go with Windows Media Player 11 as I have my library already archived under it and can easily drag and drop my play lists onto the S3. Loading up takes only a couple of minutes, this thanks to USB2.0 speeds.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple to make the iPhone 8 thinner by using an AMOLED display
- AMD's Radeon RX 480 drawing too much power over the PCIe slot
- Diablo 4 is almost assuredly in the works
- Google's US-Japan 'FASTER Cable System' online, with 60Tbps bandwidth
- GeForce Experience beta features new interface, ShadowPlay upgrades
- asrock pro3 issues
- Techman XC100E5C 1.6TB Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD Review
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card