The Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME lives up to its name and can effectively cool a modern day flagship processor with ease. Overclockers looking to cool their processors when pushed to the limit will enjoy the cooler for its cooling power and casual clockers, the 10-15% guys will love the mix of performance and quietness.
The Freezer XTREME is currently available on store shelves but availability is limited in the U.S. due to its high demand. If you are on the prowl and find one in stock, act quickly because there are several others looking for this performance cooler. With an MSRP price of under 50 U.S. Dollars the Freezer XTREME isn't going to break the bank and the cooler is actually a bargain when compared to 80 Dollar coolers that perform at the same level.
When it comes to installation, the Freezer XTREME has most other coolers on the market beat, hands down. Intel and AMD based motherboards do not have to be removed, making installation a snap. The bracket supplied by Arctic Cooling is robust and allows for a tight fit between the processor and cooler.
If the Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME had a fault, it would be in the pre-applied thermal paste. I was surprised to see that the cooler didn't come with a tube of Arctic Cooling's premium paste. Many users purchase a cooler to use on more than one system, but in the end omitting the extra paste allows AC to keep the cooler cost lower.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017