The Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME
It is difficult to tell the front of the cooler from the back. The good thing is the fan is removable so if you do manage to mount the cooler backwards you can easily pull the fan and mount it the correct way. The fan uses the 4-pin PWM connector that you can see here.
Here you can see the full length of the cooler and the side of the cooler.
The fins lean a little on our sample cooler as you can see here. This leads us to question some of the build quality on our early sample. Arctic Cooling is a Swiss company that prides itself on quality. Early samples sometimes come in with little issues like this and are later ironed out when production goes into full swing.
Arctic Cooling couldn't resist getting a little company branding on the side of the cooler.
From the factory the Freezer XTREME comes with thermal paste pre-applied.
With the thermal paste removed we see the finish on the base. As you can see, the base isn't perfectly smooth but you can't feel the machine marks with your finger.
The top of the cooler is where the removable fan housing is located. To remove the fan just press on the outer edges where the tabs are located and lift the fan out of the cooler.
With the fan removed we see the seven blades and the top mounting attachment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Halo 5 has gone gold, campaign clocks in at between 8-12 hours
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent