The Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME
It is difficult to tell the front of the cooler from the back. The good thing is the fan is removable so if you do manage to mount the cooler backwards you can easily pull the fan and mount it the correct way. The fan uses the 4-pin PWM connector that you can see here.
Here you can see the full length of the cooler and the side of the cooler.
The fins lean a little on our sample cooler as you can see here. This leads us to question some of the build quality on our early sample. Arctic Cooling is a Swiss company that prides itself on quality. Early samples sometimes come in with little issues like this and are later ironed out when production goes into full swing.
Arctic Cooling couldn't resist getting a little company branding on the side of the cooler.
From the factory the Freezer XTREME comes with thermal paste pre-applied.
With the thermal paste removed we see the finish on the base. As you can see, the base isn't perfectly smooth but you can't feel the machine marks with your finger.
The top of the cooler is where the removable fan housing is located. To remove the fan just press on the outer edges where the tabs are located and lift the fan out of the cooler.
With the fan removed we see the seven blades and the top mounting attachment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- The Galaxy S8+ is official and it looks marvelous
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design